Through every stage of their cabinetry process, from sourcing and manufacturing to finishing and shipping, KraftMaid is always focused on The Three R’s – reduce, reuse and recycle. They continually monitor their environmental impact by:
- Using energy efficient technology and purchasing wood products in optimum dimensions helps KraftMaid to attain the highest yield possible from every raw material board.
- Using only Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP) particle board that includes a percentage of recycled material.
- Incinerating Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) from their finishing operations to reduce the level of VOC’s released into the environment.
- Incorporating environmental impact considerations into every new product decision.
- Using sawdust from their operations in other KraftMaid products that contain recycled material, such as composite decking.
- Incorporating recycling efforts in every part of the company, from the factory to the office, from fiber to foam, cleaning products to solvents, cardboard, paper, wood, sawdust and steel.
ReVISION KITCHEN / Photo by Andy Frame Photography
The ReVISION House Orlando '11 showcases a combination of Kraftmaid painted Cherry Peppercorn cabinets and wood Maple Canvas cabinets. All KraftMaid wood doors and drawer fronts receive KraftMaid's 14-step furniture process, resulting in one of the finest finishes available in the industry. From the initial hand-sanding to a final finish application, each piece of cabinetry goes through this very unique process in order to ensure that the final cabinets are made to your exact specifications.
Master Bathroom / Photo by Andy Frame Photography
For more information go to www.kraftmaid.com.