JM Spider® custom insulation is installed with no or little waste. 75% of JM Spider custom insulation is made of fiber glass - an abundant and renewable resource. The other 25% is made of recycled fiberglass content. It is made with certified JM Formaldehyde-free fiber glass, which improves indoor air quality by reducing overall exposure to formaldehyde. Only fiber glass insulation made without formaldehyde—such as JM Spider® Custom Insulation—can pass Environmental Specification 1350, the toughest indoor air quality test in North America, with a non-detect for formaldehyde. It also offers a high R-value per inch which provides superior resistance to heat transfer, helping to reduce energy consumption and energy bills.
JM Spider® insulation also reduces sound transmission, achieving a Sound Transmission Class of 43 in a standard 2x4 wood-framed wall. JM Spider® insulation resists mold because it sprays in almost dry (less moisture content than wood framing), and is treated with a U.S. EPA-registered mold inhibitor to protect the insulation against mold. JM Spider® insulation can be used for both wall and ceiling applications.
Featured in VISION House Los Angeles.