The Vitoden 200's
Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface of high-alloy stainless steel and the modulating MatriX-compact gas burner make for maximum energy usage with minimum emissions and small space requirements.
The benefits at a glance:
- Highest-efficiency condensing operation: A.F.U.E. up to 95.2%.
- Extremely quiet operation, small size and sealed combustion - can be installed in living space areas.
- High-alloy stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger with defined gaps between coils produces efficient heat transfer and a long service life.
- Inox-Radial heat exchanger Inox-Radial heat exchanger surface
- Low electrical consumption due to variable speed DC blower on all models and a variable speed heat circuit pump (on some models).
- Balanced flue design with self-regulating gas burner and self-calibrating combustion for easy start-up and ongoing reliable operation.
- Modulating MatriX-compact gas burner offers extremely low emission levels of NOx and CO which meet or exceed all international clean air regulations and guidelines.
- MatriX-compact gas burner MatriX-compact gas burner
- Built-in programmable indoor/outdoor control system on each boiler provides efficient and personalized control for space heating and domestic hot water heating needs.
- Models WB2 -24 and -32 feature variable speed, weather-responsive pump for precise space heating temperatures and low electrical consumption for maximum comfort and energy savings.
- Model WB2 6-24C features an instantaneous water heater (plate-type heat exchanger) for efficient domestic hot water production in addition to space heating.