The unique, vertically channeled, three-dimensional matrix of Home Slicker provides a continuous space for drainage and drying, a thermal break and pressure equalization—eliminating the threat of trapped moisture. Home Slicker 10 is designed to meet the 10mm code requirements in Canada. Other features:
• Allows moisture to escape quickly before it damages the sidewall materials
• Protects the wall assembly from the deteriorating effects of mold and rot
• Reduces the chances of premature peeling or blistering of finishes
• Prevents damage from surfactants by separating the cladding from the water resistive barrier
• Saves time and labor costs by eliminating the need for furring strips.