We’ll have something for everyone (including a couch so that you can rest your conference weary feet)! Ever been to a TweetUp? They're fun, and we encourage you to join us for one in our booth at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, February 10.
We’ll also be featuring some of our favorite projects next week, including:
• VISION House® in INNOVENTIONS at Epcot®--a ground-breaking green show home exhibit scheduled to open in April that will revolutionize how people perceive green homes and sustainable living. This experiential exhibit will offer hundreds of sustainable living ideas that Epcot visitors—nearly 11 million a year—can take home to enhance their daily lives. Sponsors for this exciting project include Trane, Schlage, Boral, Pella, Panasonic, Armstrong, and Kohler.
• VISION House LA—a stunning, high-end home of the future located in the fashionable neighborhood of Pacific Palisades that integrates the best in sustainable design, advanced technologies, and intelligent systems. Indoor and outdoor living spaces are nurturing and comfortable. Durable green products keep the home healthy and safe. The house is regenerative, providing pleasure to its inhabitants, adding value to its neighborhood, and replenishing its surrounding natural environment.
• Green Chix— a social media movement that has been launched by Green Builder Media and our Emerald Circle partners to encourage sustainable thinking in mainstream consumers. The goal of Green Chix is to provide information, inspire ideas, and facilitate conversations that lead to long-term, sustainable change. After all, the incremental improvements that we make every day can lead to exponential results. Don’t forget to pick up your very own handmade recycled leather “friend” bracelet!
• Green Builder College—our online educational platform that offers the highest quality curriculum available online today about sustainable building and design, building science, and green products. There’s no better way to get your continuing education credits and accreditation from organizations like AIA, RESNET, BPI, USGBC, NAHB, SIPA, and others!
• Green Builder magazine—pick up copies of our beautiful January issue, which focuses on innovative solar solutions, as well as our February issue, which is our highly acclaimed annual compilation of Hot 50 products.
• Green Builder Coalition—a non-profit organization that advocates for sustainability.
So come on by for a little down home sustainable hospitality. We look forward to seeing you there!
Not going to IBS but want to share your ideas with us? Write to me at email@example.com or follow me on Twitter @SaraGBM.
For more information about green building and sustainable living, visit www.greenbuildermag.com, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter at @greenbuildermag and @VISIONHouseGBM for regular updates and breaking news.
Posted: 2/2/2012 8:31:47 AM by
Mary Kestner | with 0 comments